Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Getting to know everyone and setting off

 After I received the note from the king. The two elves introduce themselves to me. The one that looks to only be half elf tells me his name is Tristan. The other who looks to be some type of royality by her clothes and how she stands among everyone. I since that vibe about her. She says, "I am Miranna Arabella".

The King directs us to get supplies and make our way north towards the pass in search of clues that might lead to understanding this note more.

Wencel, Pascal, Tristan, Miranna and I make our way to the shops to gather supplies for our journey. We enter the general store and a nice man is working the corner. I begin to chat him up and see how his day is going. Letting him know that we are heading on a journey and need supplies. Tristan and Miranna search the store for what they need. Pascal is standing nearby. The shop keeper seems to like that we are all eager to buy supplies from his store and never really seeing a half giant before like myself offers discounts on all of our purchases. The others think this is fantastic and get me to buy all their stuff. They in turn pay me back. I don't mine I'm helping in saving them money. We gather our things, I bid the shop keep a goodbye and we're out the store. 

Tristan, Miranna, Pascal, and Wencel head to the tavern for some food and drinks, while I head to the temple and pray. I plan to meet them there later. After prayer I head over to the tavern to talk to the group.about the plan of what we are head to do. When are talk has completed and my milk is finished I head to bed for when the first light comes we head off to the unknown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment