Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The King and a Note

Received orders to go to Castle Tethyr and meet with the king. I get there and also meet this Gnome named Pascal. She is very short, but isn't the first time I'm meeting a Gnome. There is also some elves there, plus a priest of Tyr named Wencel.

The King hands me a scroll.

"Sir Yorgin,

On Behalf of the Holy Temple of Tyr, I send my messenger Wencel. Forgive the vague nature of this letter, but I cannot Risk this knowledge falling into the wrong hands. All I can say is that they're found it. Unearthed it has found it's way into their hands once more.

You must send men north, into the Starspire Mountains. Where the veins of the earth separate stone, you will find what we seek.
Godspeed Ilmatrai,
Follower of the Just God"

What am I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment