Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Heading to the North

As the sun rises, I wake up feeling a little novice about this journey before me. I have never gone on a journey before. I had just finished training a couple of months ago. I am surprised I was even chosen to leave the Castle by myself. Although they may have known that Wencel would be here.

I gather my things and head out the temple to meet the others.

I meet up with Tristan, Miranna, Pascal, and Wencel at the gate of the Castle town.


We leave out the gate of Castle Tethyr and head Northeast toward the pass in the mountains. We make it roughly half way Miranna says before we have to bed down for the night. Not much talking was done during our first day of travel. I guess we are all still new to each other. 

As we set up camp we begin to open up more. Although most of it is just business items, like who is taking first watch, who is starting the fire. Miranna goes off hurting and let the guys know that I will take first watch. I want to get my prayers in before we eat and head to bed. Miranna returns Tristan has a fire going so we eat the rabbit and I also chow on some of my rations. It is nice of Miranna to share her food with everyone. I think that act help us to open up. As we slowly start sharing stories with each other before. Those guys finally bed down. I stay up, watch the area and keep the fire going tell Pascal and Miranna wake for the second watch. This allows me to sleep some before we head back out.

As Morning comes I feel this pressure on my chest. I open my eyes to see that its Pascal jumping on me to wake me up. Apparently its harder to wake me up then she thoughts, so Pascal decided to jump up and down on my chest. This isn't going to end well for her if she keeps this up. But, good nothing happen during the night. Well rest we pack camp and continue our journey northward.

It almost takes another days travel to make it to the pass but we made it in one peace. When we get to the pass from a distance Tristan see some bodies and cloth laying around and I begin to feel something worst in my senses.

Several bodies with black robes laying on the ground. What happen here?

No comments:

Post a Comment