Thursday, March 5, 2015

Spiders and Dark Hallways

When we were looking at the bodies to see what has happened. I glance over to see Tristan looting the dead. Rage boils within mean and i rush over to grab him. I lift him off the ground and let him know that this is not okay. I don't know who these men where but, we should never mess with the dead.

While we are looking around the area Pascal finds an entrance. So we decide to check it out. I head inside and begin to feel tiny pinpricks in my fingers. Something isn't right in here. We walk into a room and giant spiders begin to come out and attack us. I smash one with my mace and the others flee from us. Feeling a little safe again Pascal tells us that she hear noise down the right hallway leading out the room and she seems affair, maybe she doesn't like giant spiders. There is another way to the left so we head down that way.. 

As heading down the left hallway I am trying to not make a lot of noise, but I'm a big guy so I'm going to make a little noise. It's also hard to see down here. Thank Ilmater for Elves and being able to see in the dark. It seems like Pascal is always checking for things I'm not sure what she is looking for but as long as it keeps her from being scared it works. 

We are coming to the end of the hallway. Pascal sees a opening so she quietly head to the opening. Tristan, Miranna, Wencel and I stay back to hear what Pascal says she see. She comes back up to us and whispers that there is like a church going on. Guys that look evil in black ropes like what was outside. The room has pillars and a man is in the back center like he is preaching to the others. There is about seven guys in there. 

Okay so I try to sneak up and take a look of the room. As I do so I sense so much evil in the room. This whole room must be destroyed! 

I head back to the others and let them know what must happen. The group decides to let me go in a smash the pillar hoping to collapse the room on the whole on them. Pascal says create the spiders we saw earlier to distract the guys given me much need surprise to take out the right pillar over top of the large group of guys. 

Pascal makes these illusions of spiders in the top right corner. This starts to pull the attention of the group of men. As there attention goes to the spiders I rush in wielding my two-handed mace in my left hand. I jump and lay that pillar to waste and begin to run back out of the room when the ceiling begins to fall on me.







No comments:

Post a Comment